For each pair of back to school glasses (K-12) sold during the month of August, you will receive a $10 Target gift card for school supplies AND we will donate $10 to Mobile Hope to help local children to purchase school supplies too!
EyeWest Vision Clinic and Optical had its first annual EyeServe Day on January 15, 2018 to provide free eye exams to children 18 years old and under who qualified for financial assistance. Each child who was in need of vision correction also received a free pair of glasses to fit their visual needs.
EyeWest Vision Clinic and Optical is a proud supporter and sponsor of our local athletic teams, academic organizations and theatrical programs in the community. We also participate in scholarship programs through many local businesses and organizations, including:
- Rogers Lions
- I94 West Chamber of Commerce
- ROADS Education Foundation
- Rogers Night Out Sponsor
- EyeWest Healthcare Scholarship
- Crow River Readers Choice Award for Best Eye Clinic: 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- St. Michael Patch AOL award for best doctor
- Award of Excellence in Business for a Medium Sized Business by the I-94 Chamber of Commerce 2014
- 2011 Rogers Community Spirit Award for community involvement